These are the tentative March support group dates. As always, please contact the leaders for each group for the information. Check out the Support Group Tab
- March 3rd – Raleigh NC – NC Lyme Foundation is hosting a special speaker on the topic of Ondamed Treatment for Lyme Disease. Please contact John D. for more information.
- March 9th – Charlotte (confirmed) – NATCAPLYME hosts a meeting monthly for the Charlotte area. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and confirmation for the date, location and time.
- March 10th- Apex (confirmed) – Peter Smith hosts a meeting. To get on his email list to find out about upcoming meetings, contact Pete.
- March 22nd – Winston Salem (confirmed – Special Speaker/Topic – SEE Event Page) This area’s support group will be hosting Dr. Cheney to come speak. Call today to register at 336-718-7000. This is FREE and is open to the public. Registration begins at 6:30 and it begins at 7pm. Contact Teresa if you have questions
- March 30th – Hendersonville (unconfirmed) – Contact Lyme-Green if you have questions. Sometimes this meeting date changes so it is very important for you to contact the Lyme-Green group in order to receive emails about these changes. Also it is important for them to know how many people are coming to the meeting since it takes place at a restaurant.