- June 2nd – Raleigh Support Group Meeting 3 to 5 — A special speaker and topic Lawrence Wittenburg, attorney will speak on Lyme Disease and disability.
This is held at the Starbucks Coffee Lake Boone Trail in Raleigh and hosted by the North Carolina Lyme Disease Foundation.
- June 8th – Charlotte Support Group Meeting unconfirmed
This is not confirmed yet – but it is hosted by NATCAPLYME – Central NC chapter.
- June 9th – Apex Support Group Meeting 3:00 to 4:30 – open discussion
This is hosted by Triangle Lyme Disease Support Group and is held at the Apex Eva Perry Library in the back corner meeting room.
- June 25th – Winston Salem Meeting open discussion with Dr John Lewis 4:30 to 7:00
This support group generally meets at the Derrick Davis Cancer Center/Forsyth Medical Center. Full disclosure: This group is a Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and Lyme support group.
- June 29th – Hendersonville Support Group unconfirmed
This meeting is unconfirmed and hosted by Lyme-Green.com