Remember to keep a check on the Support Group tab, it has a list of dates for the support group. At times, I may forget to post an “official” post for the support group dates, but the tab should have them listed in a timely manner as long as I hear back from the support group leaders.
Hendersonville decided to meet early November instead of at the end of November to discuss the Christmas parade in December.
- December 1 – Raleigh – confirmed
- December 7 – Christmas Parade in Hendersonville NC – (see more on 23rd)
- December 7 – Christmas gathering in Carrboro NC. If you wish to attend, please contact us via one of the contact forms on the website.
- December 8 – Apex – Confirmed DIFFERENT TIME!!! 2:30 to 4:00
- December 14 – Charlotte – Christmas Meeting! CHANGE WEEKEND!
- December – Winston Salem – Cancelled for December, will resume in January.
- December – 23 – Christmas Support Party! Hendersonville – contact Jamie for more information. They are doing a lot of things to lead up to the Christmas Parade! https://www.facebook.com/events/527892250627310/?context=create