Currently there are several active support group meetings and one that is in the process of beginning.
- Apex NC: Triangle Lyme Disease Support Group was founded by Peter Smith, but is now lead by Jennifer. These meetings take place at the Eva Perry Library in the back conference room. To find out more about this group or to fill out the form for the support group meeting, please click on this ==> Apex Group Tab
- Charlotte NC: NATCAPLYME sponsors a monthly support group meetings on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 1 to 4pm at a high school in the Charlotte area. John McLean leads these meetings and sometimes they have to be rescheduled. Please click on ===> Charlotte Group Tab in order to find out more information about this group or to fill out the form to be on their email listing.
- Raleigh NC: The North Carolina Lyme Disease Foundation sponsors a monthly support group meeting usually on the first Sunday of every month from 2 to 4pm at the Starbucks Coffee Lake Boone Trail in Raleigh. However some meetings are rescheduled. Announcements for the meeting are made through the foundations website at http://www.nclyme.net . All interested individuals are urged to fill out this form to be added to their email list to be informed of NCLDF sponsored events and support group meetings. To fill out that form, please click on this ===> Raleigh Group Tab
- Salisbury NC: The Celebration of Hope Piedmont NC Lyme Disease Support Group meets in Salisbury North Carolina. They meet on the 4th Sunday of each month beginning at 3pm. Meetings presently held in offices of Lyerly Counseling on S. Main Street in Salisbury. Please fill out the form to reach out to the leader of this group ===> Salisbury Group Tab
- Wilmington NC: This group is just getting off the ground. To see more information and to get put on the email listing, please click on this ===> Wilmington Group Tab
- Winston Salem NC: Cofounded by Teresa Simmons and Pam Haisty This support group generally meets at the Derrick Davis Cancer Center/Forsyth Medical Center. Their meetings are held the fourth Tuesday of each month, 4:30 to 7:30 pm. (in conference Center beside the Chapel). However due to some guest speakers, this meeting is sometimes held on another day at another location. For more information, click on this ==> Winston Salem Group Tab