“Lyme Disease does NOT exist in North Carolina.”
Have you been told this before? How can we change this perception among the NC medical community? Unfortunately, most doctors are completely unaware of this public health crisis. Those that are rely on insensitive lab testing that only reinforces their perception that Lyme does not exist in our state. One voice cannot change this. 1,000 voices can. We ask for your participation in the Lyme Letter Campaign to NC Health Practitioners.
We NEED your assistance and you can find the information about this campaign under the tab above called “Lyme Writing Info.” We NEED you to sign up to join our campaign IMMEDIATELY by filling out the advanced information form at the tab “Contact Us.”
For your ease and convenience, you may fill out the survey information here and we can put something together and send it back to you for approval:
Please be sure to double check your email address for accuracy. An inaccurate email address will cause us not to be able to contact you. If you do not hear from us within a a few days of filling out the form, please try again with an alternate email address.
THANK YOU for your participation in this urgent campaign. Please help recruit at least 3 other participants so that we can reach our goal of 1,000 letters.
This is the tab where you can find information regarding the Letter Writing Campaign.
- Letter Writing Campaign This link contains the more detailed information regarding the Letter Writing Campaign including the information on how to get us your letters – and then there is a form to contact us should questions arise.
- Tell Your Story Basics – This page simplifies the Letter Writing Campaign to the BASICS.
- Survey – Do you find it hard to put it into a 1/2 page to 1 page letter? Let us help. Fill out this survey.
- J.L.A. Sample Letter This is a sample letter. Please do not copy it as it is an actual Lyme patient’s story, but it is here merely to be used as guidance to assist you.
- AMW Sample Letter – This is a second sample letter. Please do not copy it as it is an actual Lyme patient’s story, but it is here merely to be used as guidance to assist you.
- For the NC Lyme Advocacy Leaders. This link contains information for the NC Lyme Advocacy Leaders. This is a password protected page.